Attendance and Absence
- Pupils who are not present for am/pm registration must report to Reception on arrival. They should present their Journal so it can be stamped and the time of arrival inserted.
- Routine dental/medical appointments must be made after school or during school holidays.
- Absence notes must be given to Form Teachers on the day of return. Parents must telephone school on the first day of absence before 9.00am.
Mobile Phone Policy
Pupils seen with a mobile phone during the school day, whether using it or not, will have it confiscated:
- Offence 1 – the phone will be stored in the school safe and returned at 3.05pm the same day.
- Offence 2 – the phone will be stored securely in the school safe and parent/carer contacted to collect the phone from the school office the next school day.
- Offence 3 – the phone will be stored securely and a meeting arranged with parents/carer. The school reserves the right to confiscate the phone until the end of term.