To educate, develop and inspire students to use their God given talents and provide them with the skills for lifelong enjoyment of Performing Arts.
· Develop in the student an understanding and appreciation of the various types, styles, and forms of performance which can be beneficial during an entire lifetime, and understand their place in society.
· Develop better citizens through team work, cooperation, effort, resilience, self-discipline and responsibility.
· Make students aware of the possibilities Performing Arts offers as a career or vocation.
· Contribute to help broaden the cultural, liturgical and extra-curricular life of our school and community.
· Help fulfill students’ potential through development of emotional intelligence, confidence, creativity, coordination, skills and knowledge, high level thinking, self-expression, spiritual development, and extra-curricular activities.
The overall intent of the Drama curriculum is to arm our pupils with valuable transferable skills that will not only support pupils who wish to pursue Arts.
Education further, but will empower all pupils to use these skills in whatever their chosen path may be.