ParentPay - our online payment service
You can make an online payment for items such as school trips, revision books and resources. Using a secure website called ParentPay you can pay online using your credit or debit card. ParentPay is our preferred method of making payments to school.
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and offers you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
- The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money reaches school safely – offering you peace of mind
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through PayPoint
- Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- Your children won’t have to worry about losing money at school
- Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text
How to get started with ParentPay
All payers are sent an account activation username and password, once you receive these:
- Visit www.parentpay.com
- Enter your Activation username and password in the Account Login section of the homepage. NB. These are for one-time use only, your email address will become your username and you will choose your own password for future access during the activation process
- Provide all the necessary information and choose your new username and password for your account - registering your email address will enable us to send you receipts and reminders
- Once activation is complete you can go to straight to Items for payment, select which item(s) you want to add to your basket and proceed to complete your payment
If you have more than one child at our school you can merge their accounts, giving you future access using a single set of login details.
- Login and activate the account for your first child
- Click 'Add Child' and use the activation codes provided by the school for your second or additional child and press 'Search'
- Click 'Add Child to Your Account' to confirm that this is the child you wish to add
If you have any questions, please contact the school Finance Office.
For more information please click on the button to access the guide (please note that this is a general guide and not everything will be available for St.Monica's)
Click on the icon below to be directed to the Parent Pay website